2009 Pearls Seminar on Management of Rheumatic Arthritis, Osteo-arthritis and Gout
Prof Yan Xiao Ping shares her considerable knowledge and clinical experience in the treatment of Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis and Gout.
Professor Yan Xiao Ping is the head of the Rheumatology and muscular skeletal department at the Sino-Japanese Friendship Hospital in Beijing. She is the nominated academic successor of Professor Jiao Shu De 焦树德教授 who was the revered TCM icon and renowned for his treatment of Bi Syndrome in China.
Prof Yan has many years of clinical experience dealing with muscular skeletal disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and ankylosing spondylitis in particular the diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis. In addition to her clinical experience, she is involved in the research of TCM treatment of arthritis and has published many related articles on this topic in many reputable Chinese Medical journals in China.
Prof Yan Xiao Ping will share her considerable knowledge and clinical experience in the treatment of Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis and Gout.
- Understand the TCM perspective of Bi Syndrome and Gout
- Comprehend the practical application of formulas and their modifications
- Consider road-tested case studies and treatments from Prof Yan Xiao Ping
- Understand the topical herbal preparations used for the treatment arthritic-related pain
- Comprehend how Chinese Medicine can be used to negate the side effects of Western medications
Download the entire recording to view at your leisure. After purchase you will be emailed a secure link to the file. Please note this is a 2GB zip file containing over 6 hours of MP4 video.
This course provides 10 CPD points. Certificate of Attendance will be issued by Pearls of Wisdom Chinese Medicine after submission of quiz answers.