2016 Wen Bing Workshop – Part 1 of 2
Part 1 of the four-day Wen Bing workshop held in September 2016 in the Netherlands by Dr. Greta Young Jie De.
2016 Wen Bing Workshop in the Netherlands by Dr. Greta Young Jie De.
Part 1 of the four-day Wen Bing workshop held in September 2016 in the Netherlands outlines the History and Development of Wen Bing and goes on to cover the Basic Concept of Wen Bing followed by the Concept and Clinical application of Latent pathogens.
Part 1 covers Day One and Day Two of the seminar:
- Day One:
- History and Development of Wen Bing (morning)
- Basic Concept of Wen Bing
- The Four Aspects
- The Triple Jiao
- Tongue Diagnosis
- Feng Wen (Wind-Heat), Chun Wen (Spring-Warmth), Shu Wen (Summer-Heat), Shi Wen (Damp-Heat), Qiu Zao (Autumn Dryness) and some key formulas for each pattern.
- Day Two:
- Concept of Latent pathogens
- Clinical application of latent pathogens
- Key formulas and herbs
CPD per day is 6 and therefore CPD for Day one and Day Two is 12
Download the entire recording to view at your leisure. After purchase you will be emailed a secure link to the files. Please note this product contains 7 separate MP4 files containing around 9 hours of video.
Buy both parts and get 10% off the total cost! Use coupon code WENBING2016 at the checkout.