2016 Wen Bing Workshop – Part 2 of 2
Part 2 of the four-day Wen Bing workshop held in September 2016 in the Netherlands by Dr. Greta Young Jie De.
2016 Wen Bing Workshop in the Netherlands by Dr. Greta Young Jie De.
Part 2 of the four-day Wen Bing workshop held in September 2016 in the Netherlands explores further concepts of Wen Bing as well as modifications, strategies, treatments and clinical applications.
Part 2 covers Day Three and Day Four of the seminar:
- Day Three:
- Ye Tian Shi’s Modifications of Jing Fang for treatment of warm diseases modified Wu Mei Wan
- Yu Gen Chu’s strategy of Harmonization and Hao Qin Qing Dan Tang
- Xue Sheng Bai’s strategy of treatment of damp-heat
- Li Dong Yuan’s theory on Yin Fire and its correlation with the Spleen and stomach and clinical application of Qing Zao Tang for treatment of Sjordren’s syndrome
- Day Four:
- Concept of Epidemic in Wen Bing
- Clinical applications of Bu Ji Xiao Du Yin and Qing Wen Bai Du Yin
CPD per day is 6 and therefore CPD for Days Three and Four is 12
Download the entire recording to view at your leisure. After purchase you will be emailed a secure link to the files. Please note this product contains 6 separate MP4 files containing around 8 hours of video.
Buy both parts and get 10% off the total cost! Use coupon code WENBING2016 at the checkout.
Screenshots from the Seminars
About Dr Greta Young Jie De
Greta Young Jie De is a registered Chinese Medicine practitioner with the Chinese Medicine Registration Board Australia, with a focus on the treatment of emotional disorders using Chinese medicine. She is an expert in the classic literature of Chinese2016 Wen Bing Workshop – Part 2 of 2“>… Read more »