2018 4-Day Diabetes Workshop in Netherlands
Video recordings of the Pearls of Wisdom 4-Day Diabetes Workshop held at the Bo-Yi Academy, Netherlands in March 2018, with Professor Ni Qing of Guangan’men Hospital
Pearls of Wisdom is pleased to present video recordings of our 4-Day Diabetes Workshop held at the Bo-Yi Academy, Netherlands in March 2018, with Professor Ni Qing of Guangan’men Hospital
Professor Ni Qing is the head of the Endocrine Department at the Guangan’ men Hospital in Beijing specializing in the treatment of diabetes and related diabetic complications. Professor Ni’s approach in the management of diabetes is to adopt the traditional Chinese medicine theory of pattern identification in the diagnosis of diabetes and subsequent treatment strategy. He advocates the unique approach by regulating yin and yang to reverse the impaired glucose tolerance of diabetic patients thus preventing the early onset of diabetic microvascular disease. His other clinical forte is to treat hyper and hypothyroidism, thyroiditis, hyeruricemia and gout. He is currently the Executive Director of the National Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital.
Topics of the 2018 Diabetes Workshop:
- Treatment based on the root, a selection of combined external and internal treatment
- Clinical application of Jing Fang Strategies for Diabetes by combining the disease with the pattern to enhance treatment outcome
- Chinese patent medicine for effective reduction of blood sugar and the significance of pattern identification.
- Appropriate choice of single Chinese herbs to target treatment Chinese medicine in the reduction of blood sugar
- Treatment of diabetic nephopathy, proteinuria and edema
- Treatment of diabetic peripheral neuropathy based on different stages.
- Treatment of diabetic retinopathy from the liver and kidney perspective with special emphasis on phlegm, stasis, wind and fire.
- Treatment of diabetic cardiomyopathy with the objective to improve symptoms and associated better quality of life.
Screenshots from the Seminars
About Professor Ni Qing
Professor Ni Qing is the head of the Endocrine Department at the Guangan Men Hospital in Beijing specializing in the treatment of diabetes and related diabetic complications. Professor Ni received his doctoral degree in 2000 from the Chinese Academy of2018 4-Day Diabetes Workshop in Netherlands“>… Read more »