We are pleased to announce our forthcoming seminar: The Clinical Approach of Chinese Medicine in the Management of Cancer by Professor Li Zhong 李忠教授 and interpreted by Dr. Greta Young Jie De, on 6th & 7th July 2013 at Victoria University in Melbourne, Australia and on 13th & 14th July in Sydney (venue to be confirmed).
Professor Li Zhong is a renowned TCM oncologist with the Oncology Department at the Beijing Dongzhimen Hospital. Over the years Professor Li incorporated Chinese medicine to treat many cancer disorders and particularly specializes in the treatment of lung cancer, liver cancer, stomach cancer, breast cancer, malignant lymph cancer and leukemia etc.
The seminar will cover the following areas:
- The Chinese Medicine approach to cancer
- According to the aetiology and pathogenesis of Chinese medicine – Cancer is a condition
- Key Points of cancer pattern identification
- Analysis of the Chinese medicine clinical approach in the management of cancer
- Special characteristics of Herbs used in the clinical setting
- Management of relapse and metastasis of cancer
- Case Study analysis of the most prevalent cancers
- Research of classic anti-cancer formulas for contemporary use
- An Analysis of Frequently used Chinese herbs for cancer
- Clinical Management of cancer patients suffering from pain, fatigue, constipation, insomnia and poor appetite
- An Integrated Approach in the Management of Cancer patients
- during surgery
- during chemotherapy
- during radiotherapy
- Clinical application of external Chinese medicine cancer treatment
To get a registration form and more information on fees and discounts, please download the registration form.
Please note: the webinar is available only to practitioners of country Victoria, NSW, Queensland and countries outside Australia. This is to safeguard our live attendees available to practitioners of within 30km of the metropolitan area within Melbourne and Sydney are not in anyway been affected