For serious practitioners of all levels, this series will widen herbal perspectives and create possibilities not previously considered in your clinic
Approved for 6 CPE Points
Sponsored by Health World Limited
STREAMED LIVE and for REPLAY in English
16th & 17th August 2014
2pm-5pm both days (6 hours)
RECENT COMMENTS ON THIS SERIES
“I did some learning last year with Will Maclean around some of the major herbal formulas and lingering pathogens, which I found helpful. Your webinar showed me a new dimension of herbal medicine.”
“I really saw the art of herbalism that is at a level beyond my knowledge and experience. I look forward to growing and learning more.”
“So much knowledge shared – I’m still digesting your teaching and will be for some time.”
“Thank you for the February Wen Bing seminar. It will help me to see patterns through another lens and prescribe differently”
“A higher dimension in the art of herbal medicine”
In the modern clinic, more and more patients are presenting with strange conditions not well treated by Western medicine or by zangfu theory alone. In many cases, it is only with the knowledge of Wen Bing theories and treatment and principles and how to apply them that good results can be achieved.
If you want to be the best and most effective clinician that you can be, this knowledge simply cannot be ignored.
This new Pearls series explains how Wen Bing theory has significant clinical relevance not only for febrile disease, but also for non-febrile disease. You will learn how to use Wen Bing formulas, and the principles, so that you can produce effective results in both common and uncommon conditions, including auto- immune disease.
Series #5 is focused on the Wen Bing pattern of Autumn Dryness or Qiu Zao, mainly associated with upper respiratory tract infection characterised by dryness and fluid depletion. This webinar will enable you to apply the principal formulas of Wen Bing with confidence and accuracy in order to bring greater efficacy to your clinical treatments.
This course is:
• Designed for immediate results in clinical practice
• Focused on case analysis – fine-tuned diagnosis – tailored treatments
For an introduction and preview of the entire course, as well as 1.5 free approved CPD points, please click here
- Autumn Dryness: aetiology, pathogenesis and treatment
- Treatment Strategies for Upper Respiratory Tract Infection due to dryness.
- Clinical applications of : Sang Xing Tang, Xing Su San and Qing Zao Jiu Fei Tang
- Warm Toxin theory and treatment strategy
- Chinese Medicine Treatment of Herpes Zoster based on the warm toxin theory
- Clinical concept and application of “Lifting the Teapot Lid” strategy in the treatment of diseases.
To confirm attendance and earn the 6 CPE points, participants must complete a short quiz at the end of the webinar. Once the quiz is completed, a certificate of attendance will be issued.
For those wishing to attend in person, the venue is:
RMIT University, Bundoora Campus,
Plenty Road, Bundoora.
Building 202, Level 4, Room 41.
Please arrive by 1.45pm to avoid disturbing the live streaming of the webinar. The physical room capacity is limited to 35 so please register early to avoid disappointment.
- Students: $60 for the two days
- Practitioners: $120 for the two days of each weekend webinar
- All participants will be allowed to download videos for review to keep
- FULL SERIES: $540 for the full series of 5 weekends, including a DVD-ROM of all five webinars at the series conclusion. This package will be fully keyword searchable for convenient clinical reference
PAYMENT OPTIONS (don’t forget to register details online as well)
BANK TRANSFER: Pearls of Wisdom Chinese Medicine BSB: 033-028 A/C No: 227996. Please leave as much of your name as possible in the transfer description, sending a transfer receipt to email@example.com will also help us.
PAYPAL: A 3% surcharge applies. Overseas participants must use Paypal and is optional for others. Please specify in the the note which weekend series (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5) you are purchasing in online registration.
CREDIT CARD OVER PHONE: A 3% surcharge applies. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with good times over the week to call you back about this, or add it in the note at the end of the online registration.
CHEQUE POSTAL ADDRESS:
Greta Young T/AS Pearls of Wisdom Chinese Medicine
Apt 301 / 53 Chaucer Crescent
Canterbury VIC 3126
Please email Pearls Seminars email@example.com