2013 DVD on Chinese Medicine Approach in the Management of Cancer
Professor Li Zhong of the Oncology Department at the Beijing Dongzhimen Hospital shares his great knowledge and experience in the Chinese Medicine approach in the management of cancer.
Our Pearls 2013 DVD on Chinese Medicine Approach in the Management of Cancer covers the following topics:
- Key Points of cancer pattern identification
- Analysis of the Chinese medicine clinical approach in the management of cancer
- Special characteristic of Herbs used in the clinical setting
- Management of Relapse and metastasis of cancer
- Case Study analysis of the most prevalent cancers
- Research of classic anti-cancer formulas for contemporary use
- An Analysis of the Frequently used Chinese herbs for cancer
- Clinical Management of cancer patients suffering from pain, fatigue, constipation, insomnia and poor appetite.
- An Integrated Approach in the Management of Cancer patients
- During surgery
Professor Li Zhong 李忠 is a renowned TCM oncologist with the Oncology Department at the Beijing Dongzhimen Hospital. He dedicated his life long study in the research and treatment of many cancer diseases and is fully conversant in the most updated development of cancer treatment both from the western and traditional treatments perspective.
Download the entire recording to view at your leisure. After purchase you will be emailed a secure link to the file. Please note this is a 2.2GB zip file containing a DVD presentation. This is playable on Windows PCs only – not compatible with iPhones, iPads or Macs.
About Professor Li Zhong
Professor Li Zhong 李忠 is a renowned TCM oncologist in the Oncology Department of the Beijing Dongzhimen Hospital. He is currently the Vice Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Professional Committee of China Gerontological Society of Tumour in Be… Read more »