2018 Pearls Chinese Medicine Seminar
Professor Chen Ming shares his knowledge of Jing Fang Application by incorporating the theory in Nei Jing of Yin and Yang and the five elements in the management of many contemporary diseases.
Professor Chen Ming’s Discussion of Jing Fang and its Unique Applications
Interpreted by Dr. Greta Young Jie De
Professor Chen Ming shares his knowledge of Jing Fang Application by incorporating the theory in Nei Jing of Yin and Yang and the five elements in the management of many contemporary diseases. None of the concepts and ideas from Professor Chen Ming’s 2018 seminar are new; yet the “light bulb” moments from his clear and straightforward explanations has opened countless possibilities in the management of many difficult-to-treat diseases, ie an insight of tonifying the spleen to treat cardiac diseases.
- Yang can engender yin: Clinical application of Bai Hu Tang
- Yin Can Benefit Yang: Shen Qi Wan; Sheng Qian Tang
- Yang Can Secure the yin: Gui Zhi jia Fu Zi Tang
- Non-communication of Yin and Yang: Xiao Chai Hu Tang
- The concept of True cold and False Heat and vice versa
- The theory of the five elements: Bank the earth to restrain water and preserve the fire
- Application of Xiao Jian Zhong Tang in the management of cardiac diseases
- Disperse Wood to Rescue Water Constraint: Clinical application of Si Ni San
- Freeing the yang and transforming Qi transforming qi: Wu Ling San for treatment of diabetes and Sjorgren Syndrome
- Water Transformation of qi: Zhen Wu Tang
- Non-interaction of the heart and kidney: Huang Lian E Jiao Tang
Please enjoy this free highlight from the Seminar on the clinical application of Xiao Jian Zhong Tang based on the five elements theory.
Download the entire recording to view at your leisure. After purchase you will be emailed a secure link to the files. Please note this product contains 6 separate MP4 files containing nearly 9 hours of video.
Screenshots from the Seminars
About Professor Chen Ming
Professor Chen Ming 陈明教授 is a Jing Fang practitioner with many years of clinical experience. He adopts an unique approach by combining the theories of Shang Han Lun, Jin Gui Yao Lue, Wen Bing and Nei Jing to treat many contemporary diseases. Apart from2018 Pearls Chinese Medicine Seminar“>… Read more »