Our 2015 Beijing Study Tour scheduled for 23rd November to 4th December 2015 currently has two more vacancies for the tour.
Pearls of Wisdom is proud to present this tour with clinical observation from three renowned professors from Beijing on management of cancer, gastro-intestinal disorders and diabetes.
Professor Li Zhong:
- Monday 23rd November (2~5pm) lecture on cancer management;
- Friday 27th November (2~5pm) clinic with the same for week two (30th November~4th December 2015)
Professor Li Zhong (李忠教授) is a renowned Chinese medicine oncologist from Dongzhimen Hospital in Beijing where he is a much sought-after supervisor for PhD students and holds numerous positions on Oncology Boards and Committees. He has spent a life-time as a researcher and clinician, has many publications to his name, and has developed indisputable expertise in co-ordinating Chinese medicine with the Western protocols.
Professor Fu Yanling:
- Monday 23rd November (6~9pm) Clinic;
- Saturday 28th November (9am~12 noon and 2pm~5pm) lectures on Jing Fang study and dosage of Jing Fang;
- with the same schedule for week two (30th November ~4th December 2015). Week two lectures: Professor Liu Du Zhou treatment of cardiac disorders using Jing Fang and Analysis of Case studies from past famous practitioners)
Professor Fu Yan Ling was awarded his PhD in Shang Han Lun by the Beijing University of Chinese Medicine with the renowned Shang Han specialist Professor Liu Du Zhou as his supervisor. In 1991, he was officially nominated by the Chinese government Health Department as the successor of Professor Liu Du Zhou who was a revered icon and specialist in Shang Han Lun in China. Professor Fu is a key member of Chinese Medicine Zhang Zhong Jing Research Association. Currently he is a supervisor of PhD and Master students at the Beijing University of Chinese Medicine.
Professor Zhao Jin Xi:
- Wednesday 25th November lecture (9~12noon) and clinic (2~5pm);
- Week two : Thursday 3rd December 2015 Clinic (2~5pm)
Professor Zhao Jin Xi of Dongzhimen Hospital, Beijing inspired by the theory of Shang Han Lun, advocates a diagnosis-treatment scheme “Trinity System” for treatment of diabetes and difficult to treat diseases by adopting a model of constitution identification, disease identification and pattern identification. Prof Zhao is the nominated successor of Professor Lu Ren He who specialises in the treatment of diabetes and renal disorders, and the head of the department of Nephrology Endocrinopathy of the Dongzhimen Hospital.
Cost for the two weeks study tour: A$2500
Method of payment:
Direct transfer to Pearls Account:
Greta Young T/AS Pearls of Wisdom Chinese Medicine
BSB: 033-028 Account number: 227996
Paypal: email@example.com (There is an additional 3 % surcharge if paid by Paypal)
For further details and enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org