This is a Chinese Medicine Jing Fang Study tour that takes place in Beijing. The objective of this tour is to reinforce the theory of the Six Channel Pattern Identification and Jing Fang philosophy. It will optimize the understanding and treatment efficacy of some of the more difficult to treat auto immune diseases.
When: 2nd December 2013 to 14th December 2013 (Two weeks)
Contents of the tour:
- Five half day clinics with Professor Feng Shi Lun (Monday morning, Wednesday morning, Thursday afternoon, Friday morning and Saturday morning).
- Two half days lectures (Tuesday morning and Sunday morning)
- One half day case study analysis: Saturday afternoon
- Same as above but with different content.
- Max number intake: 16
- Lectures and clinic will be interpreted by Dr. Greta Young Jie De.
Full details of the tour will be available on this website in early 2013. If you would like to register your interest, then please contact Dr Greta Young here.
Due to the restriction on the numbers of our Beijing Study tour in December 2013, it is advisable for practitioners to reserve a seat in order to avoid disappointment.
Please click on the link to view the Essence of the Six Channels by Professor Feng Shi Lun